Thankful Thinking
I am thankful for...
~The man who loves me
~The support and guidance of my parents
~Jake's loyalty
~Gypsy's purrs
~The gift of songwriting
~My dear brother and his beautiful wife
~Copious amounts of fabric and thread
~The ability to walk
~Singing voices
~Dryer sheets
~The lady that gave me a job
~Nourishing meals
~Central heat and air
~Homemade clothes
~Cuddles and kisses
~My wedding ring
~Hoppy beer
~My pretty hair
~The genes from my ancestors
~Trees
~Rocks
~Wind
~Butterfinger Blizzards
~Swirlies
~Food Network
~Craftiness
~My doctors
~My ability to heal
~Love
~You
~God~
what wonderful Blessings!
I hope that you will comment on what you are thankful for. And I better be on that list ;-)
~The man who loves me
~The support and guidance of my parents
~Jake's loyalty
~Gypsy's purrs
~The gift of songwriting
~My dear brother and his beautiful wife
~Copious amounts of fabric and thread
~The ability to walk
~Singing voices
~Dryer sheets
~The lady that gave me a job
~Nourishing meals
~Central heat and air
~Homemade clothes
~Cuddles and kisses
~My wedding ring
~Hoppy beer
~My pretty hair
~The genes from my ancestors
~Trees
~Rocks
~Wind
~Butterfinger Blizzards
~Swirlies
~Food Network
~Craftiness
~My doctors
~My ability to heal
~Love
~You
~God~
what wonderful Blessings!
I hope that you will comment on what you are thankful for. And I better be on that list ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment