November 16, 2008

Workin' at the bank (not a creek bank)

Well, I started my new job as an "archive technician" at the state employee's credit union.... does this mean I'm a state employee? Who cares, because I'm quitting in three weeks =) I start and immediately have to give my 2 week notice. (And for those who know my past... she's giving a notice???!!!). Last year, I thought that I would be working in creek banks... not money banks! Stupid ankle.

Speaking of....

I'm rapidly healing! I'm so much stronger now! Every week I can see a huge difference from the last. It's really wonderful. I haven't worn my moon boot in about 5 days! Today I shopped for hours with my clogs on =) No brace or anything. I'm starting to feel like myself (finally)! I can't wait until I can hoop it up. I really miss dancing and spinning and hooping. So does my belly, cause it's pudgy! My physical therapist is awesome, and she's really helping me get my muscles and flexibility back. I can already see some muscle growth!!! It won't be long until I'm skipping and dancing and climbing on roots and rocks =)

No comments: