November 6, 2008

Felted Fall Shopping Bag



Okay, so this could possibly be the cutest thing I've ever made. I don't know. I really, really love it! I saved the template that I drew, so it's a keeper!!! I just started listing on Etsy.com and I put this and two aprons I made on there. I am sooooooo broke. For having a college degree, it's pretty sad how many people are turning me down. I don't know what else to do, so I'm just going to sew like crazy and try to make a little money! I've been sewing hippie patchwork stuff for almost 10 years now, so I thought I would try my hand (or machine) at something new. That's when I thought of aprons (since I love to cook!) and shopping tote bags (since I love to shop!). FYI~~~ everyone is getting handmade gifts this Christmas (as usual)!!!!!

No comments: