December 28, 2008

The Big Move

Well, I'm sitting in my living room, drowning in liquor..... boxes. For some reason, I like having all my belongings in boxes. I feel very organized. And it reminds me of how much crap I have =) OH THE FABRIC!!!! I have about 10 garbage bags full of fabric and clothes that will be revamped, 2 huge plastic bins, and about TWENTY smaller bins. My husband is about to go crazy. I honestly think we could downsize our Budget truck if I didn't have so many glorious textiles =) But we all know there is no way this girl could go fabric-less.

Christmas was awesome and I hope yours was too! We got a long Kentucky vacation... about 2 weeks. It was much needed and we did plenty of visiting, partying, and relaxing. This was probably the last year we'll be able to be home that long. I'm going to be working (let's pray), and we're going to be almost 20 hours from home. Yikes! We'll probably have our very first Thanksgiving together next year. I can't wait to cook Thanksgiving dinner! We'll see.

We still have tomorrow to pack and clean. Everything is done except for the kitchen. Which is like, the biggest thing! My boss at the credit union had a great idea for packing our clothes from the closet. It works great! I just laid out a sheet, and piled some clothes on it (still on the hangers)... then I just rolled it up. "Like a burrito, not a taco," says Adam. It's kinda like a giant tootsie roll~ I just twisted the sides and the excess fabric gives us something to carry it by. Brilliant! Well, I better get back to it. I have approximately 3000 lbs of dishes to pack!

1 comment:

Yourcosplay.com said...

What do you think of www.good-handbag.com for Louis Vuitton? Check out the first look at the Louis Vuitton ads featuring Madonna! It was rumored that Madonna would be appearing
in Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2009 ads and those rumors proved to be true. The shots were taken in a French Bistro setting and shot by Fashion photographer Steve Meisel. After watching a Madonna concert, Marc Jacobs decided to choose Madonna as their new image model.Designer Marc Jacobs said, I just blurted out, I think we should do Madonna. I was totally just blown away by it, and moved by her performance, by what she had to say, and her energy.Reportedly with this deal Madonna bagged $10 million for the campaign, but that is also said to be a rumor. http://www.good-handbag.com