Well, you'll all be happy to know that I only have 5 more weeks on crutches and I have the energy to give *Sewing Lessons* now! I have two students right now... one woman that is my age and a 10 year old girl. I ~love~ it! I'm getting paid $20/hr to do what I love. I have another woman that is very interested as well. It is so cool that I have this talent and passion for a lost art. It makes me so happy that people are interested in this wonderful hobby. For me, it's more of a meditation! I completely lose myself when I sew and design. It is who I am. And there's nothing better than sharing it with others and planting that seed! ....or should I say ~sewing~ that seed? ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your pun skills are bar-none! Sewing seeds... awesome. You may have another business name on your hands...
Post a Comment